Labels

Schwarzenegger secretly fathered child outside marriage - report

LOS ANGELES, CA -- Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger reportedly fathered a love child more than ten years ago with a member of his household staff. Schwarzenegger said in a statement responding to questions from the Los Angeles Times newspaper: "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago".Schwarzenegger, 63, and his wife Maria Shriver jointly announced their separation last week following 25 years of marriage. However, Shriver moved out of the family home earlier in the year after Schwarzenegger confirmed the child was his.The ex-governor commented: "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry".
The name of the child's mother, a former member of Schwarzenegger's household staff, has not been published.

No comments:

Post a Comment